New advances from PRIMA projects - NEXT WEEK
The seminar 'New advances from PRIMA projects for improving Mediterranean Agro-Food value chains" will take place next week and we are thrilled to show several renowned and high-level keynote speakers and panelists from academia and private sector.
The program includes an excellent panel discussion will speak about the most relevant topics with keynote experts:
- TrustEat: exploiting the interfaces between Nanotechnology and Blockchain in the food value chain- Hugo Oliveira (INL, Portugal);
- Today’s role of emerging processing technologies to improve food chain value-Dolores Rodrigo (IATA-CSIC, Spain);
- Use of natural compounds, physical means and biocontrol agents to manage postharvest loss and waste of fresh fruit, vegetables and aromatic plants- Marwa Moumni (UNIVPM, Italy)
- DELICIOUS: Growing up healthy and joyful Mediterranean Diet- Juancho Pons, (EDELVIVES, Spain)
- The evolution of collective entrepreneurship: Innovations in agrifood system transformation-Constantine Iliopoulos (AGRERI, Greece)